Your JPL Telecom product has been carefully manufactured and 100% tested using high-quality assured components. It is guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials for a period (as stated in the Quick Start Guide) from the date of purchase.
Standard 12 & 24 Month Warranty*
General mechanical faults are covered
- No in-bound sound from any of the speakers
- No out-bound sound from the microphone
- Crackling sounds in the earpiece with no cosmetic damage to the headset
- Breakage to a recognized weak point within the headset
Customer damage faults are not covered
- Any cosmetic break or crack to any part of the plastics (microphone, speakers casing, QD, or headband)
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of nature, accident, disassembling or modification of, or to any part of, the product
- Liquid damage to the electrical circuit
- Any cuts or breakages to the QD cable (cable from the speaker unit to the QD (Quick Disconnect)
- Removal of the factory-applied warranty label on the in-line wire
- Damage due to improper operation, maintenance or installation, or attempted repair by anyone other than JPL Telecom. Any unauthorised repairs will void this warranty.
- If the warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
3-Year Limited Warranty
The following headsets are covered by our 3-Year Warranty:
- JPL-611, JPL-612, JPL-Connect, JPL-HAC, and Element-TT3-AVANT
- 3-Year Warranty includes 2 Years standard no-quibble repair or replacement warranty PLUS a 3rd year cover on speaker and microphone.
In the unlikely event that a failure should occur, please contact the JPL Telecom dealer from which you purchased this product or follow our product returns procedure. You will be given an RMA number and instructions on how to return your headset. You can also log this on our ‘Return a Product’ page and a JPL representative will contact you.
Note: Specifically exempt from warranty are limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear, such as microphone windscreens, ear cushions, and other accessories. Your statutory rights under common law are in no way affected by this guarantee.
Consequential and incidental damages, including without limitation, loss of property, and those arising from breach of any express or implied warranty, are not the responsibility of JPL Telecom and to the extent permitted by law, are excluded.
* Repair or replacement is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
Register Your Warranty
All products are checked they are within warranty before a replacement or repair is carried out on the headset. To help us make sure your headset is covered by the agreed warranty terms please complete the form below.